Click here for the 2015 Band Camp Information Letter.
Band Camp takes place each year the week before classes begin. Percussion and Color Guard must participate in a three day pre-camp. Here is an example of the typical daily schedule:
- 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM: Rehearsal
- 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM: Rehearsal
- 5:00 PM: Dinner
- 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM: Rehearsal
Percussion and Color Guard
- Thursday, August 20th to Saturday, August 22nd
Drum Majors and Section Leaders
- Monday, August 24th to Saturday, August 29th
Meals are not provided for Band Camp. If you have a USU meal plan, it activates on August 24th. The band provides a barbecue lunch on the last day of camp.